Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy 17th Anniversary

Yes, indeed! It really has been 17 years! That is really hard to believe. In one sense the time has just flown by, I wonder how it has come and gone so quickly. But as I think about all of the places we've been, the things we've accomplished, the trials we've endured, the children we've had (6, that is!) it seems like a lifetime! I guess time is just funny that way! I can't imagine going through it all with anyone else! Joe is my best friend. He makes me laugh, helps me keep my perspective, talks me down from my proverbial cliffs, and loves me so much! For those reasons I am sooo very thankful I am his and he is mine forever, because a lifetime is just not long enough! Happy Anniversary, babe!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats guys!!! Oh and awesome senior pic pose Joe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys just make me plain jealouse. I love the friendship that you both have. Boy do I miss you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, happy anniversary!! Love all the pics you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you guys have been married for 17 years. Wow! It seem like just yesterday you were one of my Laurels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know huh?! How fast does 17 years fly by??? Sort of like molasses! HAHA Just joking Joe!

    ReplyDelete