Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, STEELE!


How is it possible that it's already been a year since our sweet, crazy little Steele was born? I remember it was so hot and I was miserable and could think of nothing more than having him out of me and in my arms! I was done being pregnant! He was born on Tuesday, September 23, just 1 day before his due date. He was perfect! That brand new baby phase came and went so quickly and I can honestly say I have enjoyed every minute of his first year. Now he is walking, climbing, running, screaming, and laughing! I can't count how many times in the past year I have wished I could freeze time and just have him the way he is a little longer. I guess I'm just feeling the sadness of this being my last baby! He has brought so much laughter and joy to our family. Happy 1st Birthday, Steele! We love you!







No comments:

Post a Comment