Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sun, sand, and lots of water!

I grew up going down to Mexico with my family and staying in my Uncle Steve's beach house. From those trips come some of my fondest memories, so when we had kids I knew I wanted to carry on that tradition. Joe and I went for the first time just months after we were married and and since then we've tried to go at least twice each year. Because of crazy schedules we hadn't made it down this year yet, so fall break seemed to be our last chance before the holidays. So we called up Nate and Maya and loaded up the cars and headed on down! We got to stay at Las Palomas, a resort that we've never previously stayed in which had heated pools, a lazy river, slide, and was right on the beach. We could go right from the sand to the pool! It was a GREAT trip!
Gunner & Taya
Carter, Crew, and Steele
Colten soakin up some rays and pretending to be asleep!
Ty, Kylee, Jade, and Brenlyn
I'm pretty sure Steele was pooping sand for like a week!
The hotel grounds from our room

No comments:

Post a Comment