Monday, June 22, 2009

America's Favorite Past time

I have loved baseball season since the very first time Colten played......10 years ago!!! It remains one of my favorites to watch, but this year things got a little crazy with three kids playing at the same time. Colten played on Queen Creek Highschool's Freshman team, Bren played softball, and Gunner played coach pitch. To top it off, Ty was on his middle school golf team at the same time!

Go Bulldogs!



Run, Gunner, Run!


Most weeks we had multiple practices and games every night. It was CRAZY!!!! Here are a few pics from the season...don't ask me where the one's went that I took of Brenlyn!?! I'm sure I'll find them and post them later :) And although it makes me look like a slacker mom, I didn't go to any of Ty's golf tourneys. They didn't even appreciate the parents being their so I supported him silently from home!

1 comment:

  1. I love watching my kids play sports too. I missed that so much but now I have Haley and she loves to play. She just finished her first team sport T-Ball

    ReplyDelete