Monday, June 22, 2009

Summertime, summertime, sum sum, summertime!

How do I love the summer? Let me count the ways..... those of you who know me well know that I HATE being hot! Joe wonders how that is possible for someone who was born & raised in this beautiful scorching desert to hate the heat, but I do! Although, the other fabulous parts of summer now outweigh the wretched heat. Here are the Top 10 Reasons I LOVE Summertime!

1. No homework or the paperwork that comes with school!
2. No bedtime or wake up time! (we take this very literal most days)
3. Baseball season is over-I love it so much but I controls all of March, April, & May
4. Swimming-having a pool makes all the difference
5. Spending time in Mexico and at the lake
6. Going to Grandma Lunt's on Sunday nights & staying till the wee hours of the AM
7. The 4th of July in Taylor
8. Scout camp, girls camp, and EFY
9. Laying around reading books
10. Reunions! (too bad we don't have more)

It is really too bad that we only have 8 weeks to enjoy all of these wonderful things! But, while it lasts were gonna soak up every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment