Monday, June 29, 2009

Playin the Wii

I have some SERIOUS doubts about the value of "Rockband"
on my children's brain development. I mean, is it asking too
much to include some children's songs or even primary songs?
It's pretty sad when your 4 & 7 year olds know all of the words
to "Eye of the Tiger" and "Hungry like the Wolf". What the heck?

ROCK ON!
Where did all the shirts go???? Good job leaving
yours on Haley?

Crew (mine), Briggs (Craig & Melanie),
Cooper & Haley (Tim & Steph). My mom and
Kinlee (Karalee & Aaron) taking pics.



Crew & Gunner (mine), Maylee (Kevin & Ali),
Cooper, Rigdon, and Haley (Tim & Steph).

2 comments:

  1. Hey, so good to see some new posts from you. :) Ya, the Weii is great, right? Thanks to you Teagan sings "Eye of the Tiger" all the time..hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you updated your blog. I just spent the past hour or so doing that to mine, too, since I hadn't posted anything since sometime in May (I think). Hope you're all doing well.

    ReplyDelete