Sunday, June 6, 2010

COLTEN


My first born, baby #1, Mr. "lookin good", I need my sleep, has had a great year so far, mainly due to the fact that he turned 16 in March. I know, I don't look old enough to have a 16 year old! I am and getting older by the minute. He just finished his Sophomore year at Queen Creek High School. He had a good dive season (which is shown in an earlier post-shocking!) and a good baseball season as well. Now he's enjoying lazy summer days and looking forward to EFY in Flagstaff! Whoohoo!

Looking smooth at the Gila Valley Temple open house
Playing on photobooth-one of his favorite pastimes
Happy Easter! I found my money egg!
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY, Colten! (And 40 for Joe!)

3 comments:

  1. You don't look old enough to have a 16 year old! That is crazy! I can't believe that he is that old! He sure is a cute kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, wait till you see me in person at the reunion! Its all smoke and mirrors baby! (and photo shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have very good looking children Jenn.

    ReplyDelete