Sunday, June 27, 2010

STEELE

Recently I've been eating my words in regards to my sweet baby Steele (maybe that's why I can't seem to lose any pounds!) I have a good friend who has pretty intense kids. We used to go places together and her little ones would crawl out of the cart, cry if they were buckled into a stroller, get into things and just overall be high maintenance. At the time Crew was my baby and he was an angel. I could take him anywhere. I had just never had a child like hers and didn't "get" it.....that is, until Steele came along! Boy, do I get it now! This sweet caboose of ours is into everything! He CLIMBS, UNLOCKS, ESCAPES, UNDOES, GETS INTO, MESSES UP, POURS OUT, UNLOADS, DESTROYS, UNWRAPS, and DUMPS OVER everything and anything he can get his hands on! I seriously can't believe it. I would need 5 of me to keep up with him and his busy-ness (did I make that word up too?) Thank goodness the other kids are all old enough to help out and it helps that he's so dang cute! P.S. My friends' kids are now older and she is loving this! :)

Climbed up on the island and unpeeled 7 bananas-notice how many more he didn't get to!

Dirt!

Steele and Kinlee eating otter pops

Marker?

Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment