Sunday, June 27, 2010

CREW

Crew has probably changed the most to me in the last six months! He LOVED preschool and is now looking forward to going to the "big" school with Gunner. He always has something to tell us or a question to ask! He still talks with a little lisp and sometimes the kids try to correct him. I never let them though, because I LOVE how he talks and I'm not ready for him to be all grown up. He shows me at least 50 magic tricks a day all created from his own imagination! He is silly, crazy, nutty and goofy! In fact, we have a whole file of pictures under the category "Crazy Crew"! See if you can tell which pic below comes from that file. Crazy Crew, we love you!

Preschool graduation...so proud!

Let me tell you...finding all the bases in the right order was no easy task!

Yep, you guessed it!

Crew and cousin, Teagan.

Scary or crazy??? Not sure

No comments:

Post a Comment