Sunday, June 6, 2010

Time keeps on tickin, tickin, tickin......

Well, here I am once again trying to catch up on something! It's always something. How am I going to fill in EVERYTHING that has transpired in our family since 2009! I mean really, Halloween was my last post! Seriously? This feels hauntingly like my personal journal writing that I get behind on and then when I sit down to catch up it's just too overwhelming. I read somewhere that one shouldn't try and do that, but should simply start with that day and go forward. I will do that, in my personal journal, but for the blog I'm gonna have to do the condensed version of 2010 thus far. Soooooo, this is how its gonna work.....I am going to do a post or two for each family member and just highlight some of the things that they've been up to in these recent months. It may take me a few days, but that's better than getting a few more months behind right? Then I will commit to being better at NOT GETTING BEHIND again.....at least this far behind! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment